We are looking for someone who will provide our website and social media with fun, interesting and unique content. Would you like to create engaging marketing material about our serious games and think about what content connects best with our target groups? Then read on.
What are you going to do?
You will help us execute our marketing plans to introduce people from all over the world to serious games and the opportunities they offer. The ultimate goal is to reach as many people as possible and convert them into players and customers. To do this, you will be doing mostly practical work.
- You will create marketing materials based on our input and tailor them to the intended audiences. We’re even happier if you come up with good suggestions for content yourself!
- You write and optimize texts and articles about serious games and our products, for example:
- Descriptions of our products.
- Commercial landing pages to convert potential customers.
- Advertising texts for our services.
- Knowledge articles on topics related to serious games.
- Texts for social media posts.
- You will create multimedia content for different marketing channels (website, facebook, twitter, linkedin, newsletter), for example:
- Screenshots and (gameplay) videos of our games for advertising on store pages, website and social media channels.
- Photos of people playing our games.
- Images for online advertising campaigns.
- Instructional or demonstration videos of our games.
- You will keep track of our social media channels and respond to messages from players and followers.
- You will explore new opportunities to introduce people to serious games.
What do we ask from you?
- You are currently following a marketing or communication related study on HBO or MBO level.
- You can write good, professional texts and you rarely make spelling mistakes.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch.
- You have knowledge about SEO.
- You have graphical skills and have experience with software for photo editing, video editing and illustration.
- You know how to handle a (photo) camera.
- You know how to work with WordPress and Mailchimp.
- You have an interest in (serious) games. If you are a passionate gamer, that is a plus!
What we offer
- The opportunity to do an internship for one of the most progressive, somewhat quirky serious games developers with clients all over the world.
- A Lot of freedom in the form of the content you create. The space to do experiments in your field and try new things, provided you manage to convince us first.
- An enthusiastic and passionate team of professionals to work with in a relaxed and professional work environment.
- A nice workplace and the possibility to play a game of pinball on the ‘Black Knight’ or get into an x-wing with our arcade cabinets during your break.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? If you want to respond to this internship vacancy, please send your motivation letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Friso Roolvink.