- You are looking for an internship of one semester (20 weeks) or longer.
- You are socially proficient
- You like to work in a team.
- You have an independent and proactive working attitude
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You love to play and create games.
- You are motivated to work in the game development industry
- You know that you are applying for a game development position and you show work that fits within this context.
- You are aware that working in the game industry is not always perfect and sometimes can be frustrating, annoying or difficult.
- You are experienced with an object-oriented programming language (C#/C++/Java).
- You are experienced with the Unity3D engine.
- Experience with Unreal Engine is also accepted if you are willing to invest time to learn Unity3D
- You are experienced with designing, implementing and debugging algorithms and data structures
- You focus on writing reusable, maintainable and expandable code.
- You are proficient in math on a highschool level (HAVO/Higher General Secondary Education)
- A grasp of vector mathematics is beneficial.
- Two or more game development related projects that give a good impression of your skills. Preferably these projects are also playable/testable, but the code is the most important.
- Explain during your application which parts of your code you want to discuss and explain.
- If you worked with multiple programmers on a project, make it clear which parts of the code are yours.
What to submit in your internship application
- Application letter: explain why you want to do your internship with us.
- Portfolio: always show your best and most recent work.
Do you match this profile and do you meet the requirements? Then we would love to hear from you! You can let us know that you’re interested in an internship by completing the form below. If you have impressed us by your portfolio, we’ll get in touch.