- You are looking for an internship of one semester (20 weeks) or longer.
- You are socially proficient
- You like to work in a team.
- You have an independent and proactive working attitude
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You love to play and create games.
- You are motivated to work in the game development industry
- You know that you are applying for a game development position and you show work that fits within this context.
- You are aware that working in the game industry is not always perfect and sometimes can be frustrating, annoying or difficult.
Game design profile
- You speak and write Dutch or English fluently.
- You know how to translate serious objectives to fun game mechanics.
- You are very good at at least one of the skils below:
- Narrative design
- UX/UI design
- Game balance
- Level design
- At least one game design document that you have written.
- Material that shows your contribution to at least 3 games.
What to submit in your internship application
- An appliance letter in which you explain why you want to do your internship with us.
- Always show your best and most recent work.
Do you match this profile and do you meet the requirements? Then we would love to hear from you! You can let us know that you’re interested in an internship by completing the form below. If you have impressed us by your portfolio, we’ll get in touch.