This position has been filled until January 2024
- You are looking for an internship of one semester (20 weeks) or longer.
- You are socially proficient
- You like to work in a team.
- You have an independent and proactive working attitude
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You love to play and create games.
- You are motivated to work in the game development industry
- You know that you are applying for a game development position and you show work that fits within this context.
- You are aware that working in the game industry is not always perfect and sometimes can be frustrating, annoying or difficult.
- You can show work in different styles, ranging from cartoony to realistic.
- You can show work in different applications, for example environment design, character design, UI design (visual), 2D assets (game ready), texture jobs, etc.
- You can show that you know how to create and deliver game-ready assets.
- You have to be able to show that you posses the right skills. Think about composition, drawing, sketching, knowledge about color and it’s use.
- Explain for each piece of work why you made it.
- Add technical details to assets or textures, for example resolution, poly count, wireframes, etc.
- In at least one piece of work, show your workflow steps. Starting from idea to sketch and the technique your are using until the end product.
- If you apply for an animator position, we would like you to show that you master the animation principles. Deliver at least a walk cycle of a character.
- Make sure that your portfolio is clean and easily accessible. We prefer Sketchfab for 3D models and animations and ArtStation for 2D work.
What to submit in your internship application
- An application letter in which you explain why you want to do your internship with us.
- Always show your best and most recent work.
Do you match this profile and do you meet the requirements? Then we would love to hear from you! You can let us know that you’re interested in an internship by completing the form below. If you have impressed us by your portfolio, we’ll get in touch.
This position has been filled until January 2024.